Wanted: Spanish citizens to live or work in CanadaErika
Would you like to study or work in Canada? You may be eligible for one of the 1000 places on the Working Holiday Visa program, valid for a one year stay, if you meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Spanish citizen, aged between 18 and 35.
- You must have a current passport (with a minimum validity of one year)
- Have at least 2500 Canadian Dollars available
- Have health insurance at the moment of entry into Canada
- Applicants must present all necessary documentation and forms.
- Candidates are chosen by lottery. Selected candidates will receive a letter from the Canadian government, inviting them to begin the visa application.
- Once the notification has been received, selected candidates have 20 days to complete the application form and provide all necessary documentation.
Conditions of the Visa:
- This work permit is governed under the International Experience Canada (IEC) convention that has been in force in Spain since 2014, in collaboration with the Canadian Department of Immigration.
- The permit allows for a 12-month stay, with different conditions depending on the type of visa issued. The location, the type of employer, and the type of work being completed by the applicant are all subject to strict controls by the Canadian government.
- The selection process requires the submission of biometric data. The applicants will receive an email confirming the successful uploading of their application and documents to the online platform.