Residency Permit

Have you decided to live in Spain, but don’t know what kind of residency permit you need to apply for?

Are you an EU citizen? Or maybe you have a work contract and hope to claim Spanish residency? Applying for the wrong kind of permit could risk your application being denied, and might even prevent you from remaining in Spain.

At Duguech & Dip, we study each particular case. There are many different ways to obtain a Spanish residency permit, including a working visa, a student visa, investing in Spain or reuniting with family members. As experts in global mobility we offer legal support to process the application that best suits your particular case.

Our services

  • Initial assessment of your current situation and legal guidance to determine what type of residency to apply for.
  • Application processing and follow up.
  • Permit renewal compiling with the given deadlines.