Business visas and permits
At Duguech & Dip, we offer all the services needed for you and your employees when traveling to another country for work. We’ll help you avoid any inconvenience or penalty in the destination country.
- Initial consultation on the eligibility and requirements for the visa.
- Analysis of previous feasibility for visa application files and/or recommended waiver.
- Spanish business visa specific requirements.
- Professional advice on crossing international borders.
- Process overview, timescales and paperwork.
- Management of visas and/or waivers for temporary workers:
- Emergency technical assistance
- Urgent displacements
- Authorization for fieldwork and/or assembly
- Consultancy services or professional conference with consular authorities and/or officials.
- Review of all documentation
- Introducing visa application file.
- Immigration assistance with completion of documentary requirements.
- Assistance in the event of refusal.
Do you know the implications of applying for a tourist visa when you’re really taking a business trip?
Our expert advice
Choosing the right visa to apply for when planning a business trip will save you delays, avoid sanctions to your company and protect your employees. Get in touch for more information.