EU citizens in Spain

If you are a EU citizen and you are planning to establish yourself in Spain, we can advise you on your residency documentation, work or student visa, social security number, NIE, marriage registration, documents under the Hague apostille convention, opening a bank account, provisional NIE and rental contract, and much more. Our Immigration Department will advise you on all you need in order to obtain and renew your permits for your residency in Spain.

Our services

  • Advice on the EU Registration Certificate and apply on your behalf
  • Manage all the documentation required for you to settle in Spain
  • Follow up on your permit expiration dates and manage renewals to ensure your peace of mind

Are you a EU citizen? Are you planning to live and work in Spain?

Our expert advice


Even as a European citizen, if you want to work in Spain you’ll need a NIE (foreigner identification number) and a work permit, among other documents. Get in touch to find out more.