- www.duguechdip.com is an informative Web site owned by Duguech & Dip, . S.L.P. (THE FIRM), headquartered in Madrid, Fernández de la Hoz, n º 27 – Ground Floor – Left, Zip Code: 28010 (Madrid – Spain)
- www.duguechdip.com has the essential and priority to provide the safest possible service objectives.
- Counsel with CIF B-87681136, has its head office in the street Calle Fernández de la Hoz, n º 27 – Ground Floor – Left, Zip Code: 28010, Madrid and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Counsel offers on its website www.duguechdip.com information on counseling services, management and legal defense afforded by his law attorneys. It also provides general information on immigration, employment and criminal law.
Counsel and his law firm aims at providing legal services and general advice, on its timely request via telephone line or computer ordinary mail, fax or any other means of communication, to individuals or entities requiring the services of counsel, and advice is provided by practicing lawyers registered in the Bar Association of Madrid.
2. USERS OF DUGUECHDIP.COM
www.duguechdip.com through this Web site, available to the user:
- www.duguechdip.com service is to provide the user with information about legal services.
- The messages that users send through the data collection form are voluntarily posted by the user via e-mail service to the following address email@example.com appearing the same user as the sender.
3. STATEMEND OF GOOD PRACTICE
- The WWW.DUGUECHDIP.COM web site complies with the legislation in force at all times, and more specifically, without limitation, the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data, with Law 34/2002, of July 11th, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and the Organic Law 1/1996 of January15th on the Legal Protection of Minors.
- Therefore WWW.DUGUECHDIP.COM: a. – not promote unlawful, immoral, obscene or harmful. b. – not endorse any form of discrimination. c. – refers not “bulk” (bulk mail), “junk” (spam) spam – email (spam) or “newsgroup communications”. d. – not breach any intellectual or industrial property of third party companies.”
4. MINOR & UNDER AGE USERS
- The information contained on the website is free and has no restricted to minors contents.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
a) RIGHT TO INFORMATION
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), WWW.DUGUECHDIP.COM informs the user of the existence of a mixed data file personal character created by the LETRADO has been properly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data that users provide through the collection form WWW.DUGUECHDIP.COM data are used to determine your areas of interest to guide informative web content. The name, telephone number, email and Case This information will be treated with the utmost privacy, confidentiality and security in accordance with current legislation: Only the following information will be requested.
c) USER CONSENT
The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, purpose and services specified, explicit and legitimate site services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such consent may be revoked at any time by the concerned requesting cancellation.
The User expressly consents to their contact details Use for sending commercial communications by any means (telephone, mailing or any electronic means). If you do not wish to receive these communications go to the website of counsel (C / Fernández de la Hoz 27 4th left center, 28010, Madrid (Spain) or address the following email firstname.lastname@example.org the attention of the Head of files.
d) RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELATION AND OPPOSITION
Counsel informs the user and/or the affected data, you can exercise the rights of rectification, and opposition to it by the LOPD Access, Cancellation free of charge and under the terms established by law for that purpose, addressing the data controller who has facilitated data. For this you can contact the same by writing to the following address: Counsel, C / Fernández de la Hoz 27 4th left center, 28010, Madrid (Spain).
e) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILES
The Responsible files undertake to treat personal data provided by the customer with complete confidentiality and respecting the technical and organizational measures required by the Data Protection Act and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st,approve the Regulation of Development of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th, protection of personal Data.
In the same spirit, and as owner and responsible for the files, Counsel, pursuant to article 26 of the Act and in accordance with the guidelines of the General Register of Personal Data (RGPD) of the Data Protection Agency has enrolled in the latter mentioned corresponding files.
f) COMPLIANCE WITH SAFETY MEASURES
The personal data of our users are stored in a database owned by counsel, which guarantees the appropriate technical and structural nature to prevent the integrity and security of personal information provided in accordance with the current state of the art. Counsel maintains security levels of data protection in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11th concerning security measures of mixed files containing personal data and has established all the technical means available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data you. Provide to counsel, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
6. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- The processing of personal data and sending electronic communications conform to the regulations established in the Organic Law 15/1999 December 13th, Protection of Personal Data (BOE 14/12/1999) and law 34/2002, of July 11th, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (BOE 12/07/2002).
This policy may be modified due to changes in the requirements set by law at all times, by court decisions and case law changes as well as changes in performance and business strategy Counsel. The publication and access by users, will be conducted through this same site, provided that the relationships established with them, prior to the change shall be governed by the rules at the time was accessed the website for your property.