The Arabs Emirates authorizes a work from home visa for all nationalitiesduguech
A new work from home visa, or remote job, was recently approved by the United Arab Emirates Government. The permit, opened to all nationalities, allows the bearer to work from home from this country, even if the hiring company has a headquarter in another country.
In order to attract tourists and workers while living the pandemic, the UAE Government has taken other measures in its policy of migration, like:
- The tourist visa con multiple entry for all nationalities.
- Grant certain foreign investors special permits to own local companies without having an Emirati partner as a requirement.
- The extension of golden visa, valid for 10 years, to attract young talent and motivate their permanent remain in the country.
- The right to citizenship for a selected group of foreigners to motivate the collaboration in the country’s economy.
The new work from home visa is one of the measures taken by the Unite Arab Emirates as part of the migration policy, which applies in the seven emirates conforming the country.
If you are interested in knowing more about how to process a visa to travel to the United Arab Emirates, in Duguech&Dip we can help you. Do not hesitate to schedule a meeting with as.
This information does not constitute under any circumstances legal advice, serving only for informational purposes. In case you need professional services in Global Immigration and Mobility, please contact us.
* It should be taken into account that the regulations of any of the countries analyzed, as well as the established procedures, may change at any time and without prior notice.
© 2021 Duguech & Dip, S.L.P. – All rights reserved.