Non-essential travel to the EU postponed until May 15duguech
The Spanish Government has extended until May 15 the restriction of non-essential travel to the European Union, from third countries and countries associated with the Schengen area.
According to the Official State Gazette, the order maintains 30 more days of travel limitations, since the restrictions were agreed on March 17.
- Diplomatic staff
- EU residents
- Partner, parents and children of EU residents
- Long-term residents
- Residents in the Schengen Associated States or Andorra
- Cross-border workers
- Health or elderly care personnel
- Personnel dedicated to the transport of goods
- Flight staff
In accordance with the measures taken due to the state of alarm caused by COVID-19, the posts enabled for entering and leaving Spain through Ceuta and Melilla are kept closed.
If you want more information about the restrictions on movement within and outside the European Union during the state of alarm, on the Duguech & Dip website we have notifications about the measures adopted in Spain and various countries around the world.
#alertaespecial #coronavirus #changethefuture #reactívate #COVID19
At Duguech & Dip we will continue to report on the different restrictions that are implemented in different parts of the world due to quarantine.
This information does not constitute legal advice under any circumstances, serving only for informational purposes.
In case you need professional services in the field of Global Immigration and Mobility, contact us.
* It must be taken into account that the regulations of any of the analyzed countries as well as the established procedures may change at any time and without prior notice.
© 2020 Duguech & Dip, S.L.P. – All rights reserved