RESIDENCY FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED PERSONNEL
Residence permits for highly qualified personnel must be at the discretion of the business or corporation that require foreign professionals, for leadership and strategic positions. They must be highly qualified to develop specific business projects.
This residence permit can be processed together with authorization for spouses and children and results in additional benefits such as speeding up and simplifying the process.
To apply for residency for highly qualified personnel, the company must meet the following requirements:
- They must have a superior workforce of 250 employees
- They must have a net annual turnover in Spain of over 50 million euros
- They must have an average annual gross investment of no less than 1 million euros
- Their value of the stock investor must exceed 3 million euros
- In the case of small and medium businesses, they should belong to a strategic sector.
Duguech & Dip
Fernández de la Hoz, 27
Ground Floor – Left. 28010.
Madrid – Spain
Telephone: +34 91 825 92 53