What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your device when accessing certain websites. Among other features, cookies enable information on the browsing habits of users or their equipment to be stored and recovered and, depending on the information contained and how the equipment is utilized, they can be used to recognize users.
What types of cookies do the website of Duguech & Dip Worldwide Legal Services use?
a) Depending on the entity managing them:
- Own cookies: These are cookies sent to the users’ terminals from a device or domain managed by Duguech & Dip Worldwide Legal Services from which the information is accessed by the users.
b) Depending on how long they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while users access our website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period (ranging from a few minutes to several years) by the party responsible for the cookie.
c) According to the purpose for which they are processed:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies processed by us or third parties, which enable us to quantify the number of users and analyze their use of the information available. For this, their browsing on our website or application is analyzed to improve our offer of products or services.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies processed by us or third parties, which enable users to browse via our website and use the various options and services available, such as plug-ins to exchange social contents, user authentication or identification, and multimedia device sessions.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies processed by us or third parties, which enable users to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria on their terminals, such as the pre-established language of the website.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
You can enable, block or remove the cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer/tablet/smartphone.
On this website we also use third-party cookies to analyze browsing information, enable content-sharing on social networks and play videos hosted on other websites. The following links show the cookies policy of each of these companies:
- Google Analytics and Youtube:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Addthis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy
By browsing on our website, you accept the use and installation of cookies.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by removing the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options, as described in the section on “deactivation or removal of cookies.” However, this might affect the features of the website or application, making your user experience less satisfactory.